ID
Password
FlashGuide
HA Infomation

Technical Support

Index

• Back after a long time and a BO plus all my ships/money at the minimum are missing

07. 24. 2017 20:21 PST

chaosking2

I was growing restless in gaming recently and decided to check out NF2 after playing NF for a few years awhile back.  That was two hours ago, I would like to come back and apologize for what I've done, please forgive me.

That being said I am missing a level 95~ UK BB BO, I could be missing more but won't know till I get my toes wet again.  I am going to submit a ticket now, my question is has anyone else come back to this after a long break and was it fixed?  

All of my crew was in my HQ, all ships gone including premium ships and exactly 1m credits and points in my account, no money in the bank.  My guess is I last used the UK BO and it bugged out or my bank ran out of slots and again, bugged out.  It could be my account being cleaned out but none of my boosted crew was taken and having absolutely no ships is a cool trick to pull off with exactly 1m p/c.

Your thoughts, prayers and advice are appreciated.

• Re : Back after a long time and a BO plus all my ships/money at the minimum are missi...

07. 25. 2017 00:57 PST

rocketeer1

There was a time when many players would say "find me in game and I can hook you up with credits and points".

But some rocket scientist decided to do away with all trading.

Good luck.

• Re : Back after a long time and a BO plus all my ships/money at the minimum are missi...

07. 25. 2017 14:46 PST

chaosking2

I noticed the trade tab did not seem to be working in game, did they completely shut down the site trading as well?

That's a bummer, was actually planning to buy a new 12/12 crew today since I want to start from the beginning as Italy.  11/10 it is!